Welcome to Cool eCards. The services are provided to you by Cool eCards (“Cool eCards” “we”, “us”, “ours”), and available at our website www.coolecards.in (“Website”).
Automatically Collected Data
When you use the Services or Products, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Data. Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site, or that the Apps automatically send when you use them. Log data includes the device’s IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Sites.
- Device Information. Includes the type of device you are using, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers, network information and other device-specific information. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information. We collect information about how you use our Services, and order our Products such as the types and categories of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the other Users you interact with and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
How We Use Data
We use the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- To better understand how visitors interact with our Site and ensure that our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you or your device;
- To conduct analytics to inform our product and marketing strategy and enable us to enhance and personalize our communications and the experience we offer to our Users;
- To create anonymized, de-identified and/or aggregated data for commercial, statistical and market research purposes;
- To administer and protect our business and the Sites, prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuse of our Site, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks (including troubleshooting, testing, system maintenance, support and hosting of data);
We maintain administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.